SafeSport Error | SafeSport Transition
SafeSport isn't working in the Learning Center | SafeSport Transition
Update as of January 21, 2022:
The SafeSport transition has been completed for 99% of the Learning Center users. Please see below for updated instructions regarding accessing SafeSport training or your SafeSport Completion Certificate.
Taking the Training:
If you still have an issue taking the training in the Learning Center, please try logging out and back into your Learning Center profile and clear your cache then try it once more. Please note it may take a few minutes to open as it links to SafeSport’s website to open the training.
I took the training on SafeSport’s website and need it added to my profile:
Step 1: Download a copy of your certificate from SafeSport’s website.
Step 2: Please follow the FAQ linked here to add the certificate to your Learning Center profile using the “I’ve already done this” link on your profile.
If that does not work, please email the certificate to email@example.com with the subject line “SAFESPORT CERTIFICATE”. The subject line will help us expedite your request to add the certificate to the profile.
Please note SafeSport training is yearly, so the certificate must show it was taken within the last 365 days to be valid.
I have a problem opening the training on SafeSport’s website:
If you have issues on Safesport’s website, rather than in the Learning Center, you will need to contact SafeSport directly: https://safesport.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/4.
U.S. Soccer has no control over SafeSport’s website and would be unable to assist in this case.
For more information, you may want to view our SafeSport Transition Overview FAQ.
Posted December 2021:
The U.S. Center for SafeSport has transitioned to a new website, Absorb. Due to this change, we were required to adapt the Learning Center integration. This transition began on December 6th and is now 99% complete. Since the transition took place, it is possible that new challenges will be encountered.
If you have a technical issue on SafeSport’s website, please visit https://safesport.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/4.
How to Complete SafeSport Training During the Transition:
In the meantime, if you need to complete or update your SafeSport training ASAP, please follow the steps below:
1. Use this link: https://safesporttrained.org?KeyName=JJFAQsQPWNRj01edWcPr.
2. Complete information on “Sign Up” page.
3. Select “Catalog.”
4. Click the Start button for “SafeSport Trained – U.S. Soccer Federation” to complete the course.
5. Upload your certificate of completion.
6. Visit https://safesporttrained.org/#/public-dashboard.
7. Click on “Enrollment Key”.
8. In the box under “key name”, type JJFAQsQPWNRj01edWcPr.
9. Complete information on “Sign Up” page.
10. Select “Catalog.”
11. Click the Start button for “SafeSport Trained – U.S. Soccer Federation” to complete the course.
12. Upload your certificate of completion.
Note: If the steps above are not followed exactly, the user may have issues or be charged to take the training through SafeSport’s website.
Please also ensure the following is completed to ensure the records display correctly in the Learning Center:
· Name, Date of Birth, and Primary Email used on SafeSport’s website match those used on their Learning Center profile
· U.S. Soccer Federation is listed as a ‘member’ on their SafeSport profile. If we are not, the user will need to contact SafeSport’s customer service directly to request USSF be added.
· If you have a technical issue on SafeSport’s website, please visit https://safesport.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/4